Saturday, April 16

Too Tired to Actually Write...

I want to swallow back my secrets, 'cos wanting something too much means it doesn't happen. I try to keep it in the back of my throat. The universe works in funny ways and I know Dr. V says that you need to think hard to the universe and it (what you want/need) will come to you, but I'm pretty sure it's exactly the opposite. Because I've been thinking about this long and hard and probably the logistics aren't all there, but damn do I want it.

So. Dear universe, it's totes not a big deal if I don't get this internship. Just that I'll wait tables for the whole summer---possible for the whole of my life. And yeah, I'm being fatalistic. So what? My body is exhausted, finally catching up with all the shitty things I've done to/with/in it lately. But what a beautiful idea it is to entertain, getting away from this place for three months.


Wow. What a beautiful idea.

-Cheers.

No comments: