Wednesday, October 20

You're too young and eager to love....

Maybe.


Sometimes I zone out in a crowd of people and just see the shuffling of bodies. Flesh moving in different directions, moving away from each other, moving away from me. I hear these distant sounds of creaking doors, these swooshes and clicks. I want to call out to them. I want to be a part of this, of them. I want to be here, but I'm not. I'm looking for love, but I don't know how to ask you. I don't know if I can. If it's even my place.


This world of ideas I live in is lonely and cold and sad. I want the warmth of your body. I want the melodies of your voice to call me back to existence. I want you and I to matter just as much as power and sex and death. I want to enjoy the temporarility of it all. I want to be beautiful.

-Cheers.

No comments: