Monday, November 2

And Here, For A (Very) Brief Moment, I Mention Pierce...

Because he's kind of a diva and needs to feel important. Shouldn't you be studying instead of reading my unhealthy ramblings, anyway? O_o

Get on it, murse-in-training!

(You'll be happy to know that I added 'murse' to my word's dictionary.)


...

I don't want to be a grown up anymore. It sucks. I want someone to care enough about me to take care of me.

I don't know if that goes against feminist principles. Maybe not. I know I'm strong enough to take care of myself. I know I'm loving enough to take care of others. It'd be kind of nice to have someone take care of me for a change.

That's hard to admit. Is this want such a horrible thing? I dunno. I really just don't know.

...

I want to be in a relationship with the right kind of guy this time. I can never find one who is smart or passionate enough---if that doesn't make me sound like a total bitch. By the off-set chance that I do come across a cute boy with actual critical thinking skills and pure talent, he's either gay, taken, or a complete jerk. The problem is, that when you do meet an intellectual equal who isn't off the market, he's socially awkward; exhibiting the behavior of a pretentious asshole or misanthrope. There is no win for me.

There's a lot to say about quiet intelligence; it's charming. But you don't find much of that anywhere. I don't want showy. I don't want arrogant. I don't want obnoxious. I'm tired of that now. I use to think that would be okay, so long as he had the juice to back it up. But now? It's just childish and extremely unattractive.

Eh. What if that's the only type of guy I can attract because I'm showy and obnoxious and a know-it-all?

It scares me to think of the very shallow pool of potential suitors.

Holy shit.

I'm going to end up married to a FOB. One that I order off of a bride-groom website.

Oh, God.

Kill me. Just kill me

Relationships are complicated and messy. If I've learned anything thus far, it's to stay away from them as often as possible---which, mind you, isn't very often. Sometimes, it's depressing to think of how all our souls are linked together.

Give me some fucking space, will ya? Geez.

Eh. I think it's the new meds. talking. :/


-Cheers!

P.S. Pierce says I never mention him on my blog. He forgets that I wrote a poem at his request. Betch, don't you know how epic that is??
P.P.S. People actually read this thing? Damn. Now I feel like I have to censor myself. Well, off to create a secret blog!

No comments: