Monday, October 26

“Either make up with him, or kidnap his dog and hold it for ransom until you get the apology you deserve.”

“Don’t you think that’s a little…psycho?”

“Nah. Slashing his tires would be psycho.”

“Okay. Ummm…I don’t think any of that is a good idea. So, I’m going to say pass on this one.”

“Suit yourself. You’re both being stubborn dicks right now.”

“But I kind of think things are pretty good. It’s only very little that I miss him.”

“Liar.”

“Bitch.”

“Narcissistic, egocentric, emotional masochist who wants to eat her way to death because she’s too much of a pussy to kill herself.”

“…”

“Too mean?”

“Yeah…a little.”

“Sorry, love.”

“Anyway, like I said. Things are good. It doesn’t even seem to matter anymore.”

“Then why are you having an internalized monologue about the rotten bugger?”

“It’s just what I do. I needed something to write about. That was a funny starting line. So I went with it.”

“Are you sure that’s all?”

“Yupp. And now the well of inspiration has dried up. Cheers!”

“The fog is rising!”

“Jeremy, get a fucking life.”

“I can’t unless you do.”
“Touché.”


-Cheers!

P.S. I'm cute and clever. Hahaha. ;)

No comments: