Sunday, June 14

You and I are the beginning...

I'm rather excited that I've been able to steal a few moments to myself. The past couple of weeks have been pretty rough, but I must be getting your positive energy, 'cos I'm surviving just fine. I think that after a few more months, I'll be able to afford an apartment. I've just got to keep saving, shut my mouth, and start job searching.


I feel inspired to write Adriana a counter-story to her birthday present. Or to write a one shot something or another. Or a poem. I dunno. I've got all day! :)


I do want to be that shy couple in the back booth holding hands, but I can't find a guy who's clever enough. Perhaps when I start taking more right brain oriented classes, I'll find someone who is my intellectual equal---someone who I don't have to explain 'big words' to. That would be lovely...

Meh. I have to remember that I go to UCF, though. haha.


Dear Universe, if you could be so kind, please inform the divine that I'm prepared for whatever punishment He sees fit.

Doubt of faith is cause enough for eternal damnation---then let every man, woman, and child burn in flames, I suppose.

Oh, bite my bitter tongue. Blasphemy will be my very end...



...



MUGA. I'm going to make some green tea.

Will be posting periodically.

-Cheers!