Monday, June 22


Please, don't be sad anymore. Your smile lights up the lamp posts of a million dusty streets. Your smile makes me believe that there is a Divine, and I've found Him in you, my friend, my sister, my brother, my life line and blood. Shake the dust.

I leave these little pieces of me, for the bigger pieces of you.

These aren't just words, I promise you. These aren't just words to me. They're never been JUST words. If you could ever take a peek at the beats my heart makes, you'd see it's never just a thing for me to say. If you could ever feel the life that runs through me, you'd never question my intentions. If you could ever understand how much I love you, you'd never feel lonely again.

...



Only in an Indian movie will the mobster be a sweetheart and the doctor be a dick. Perhaps, that's life?

nah.

But movies are thriving with wussy boys. If only real life was too (If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEhcjKZP6LI).


Going to class now.

-Cheers!

No comments: