Thursday, June 18

Baa baaa baaa

Listening to James Morisson's 'Once When I Was Little'.

Oh, baby, sing me them blues. I feel ya'.

Really, this song is amazing. Or it could just be the moment it's bringing to life, the love each crescendo in his voice is creating within my tender little heart---all 'cos I'm a sentimental fool. I can't really tell.


Damn. The Shins are beautiful. Their music just does something to me. It's the feel. The feel. The feel.


Also, 'Recycled Air' in acoustic, is freakin' amazing.


Okay, enough music commentary, I suppose.


What's happening in my life?

Well....


ummm....

uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....


Oh, look at the time! I've got, you know, stuff to do. Yeah. Yeah, totally.

-Cheers!

2 comments:

Gabi said...

The Shins remind me that you need your birthday gifts--pronto. Call me when you're free!

Gabi said...

You follow by clicking "Follow this blog" at the top of the page... Lol.

When are you free?!