Saturday, September 13

Hide and Go Seek Around...

It's so hard to find words these days. They've hidden themselves from me, perhaps as a shield from the endless fog in my mind.
Perhaps a shield from the reality.

Writing is my instrument for truth. Without it, I can neither make distinction between fiction and reality, nor right and wrong.

This is a right ol' mess.

-Cheers!

P.S. I never got to see my dearest Billy Collins. Maybe there is hope for the Jason Mraz concert----if fate wills it.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Athia dear! I hope you make it to the Jason Mraz concert!

And you know, I feel the same way. Lately, nothing's been...'working'. Ah, sigh. We live and trudge on because that's the only way to go.

Mmmmmmmm.....Ann feels like an emo, but she will cheer up because that is what she does. She may just sleep it off.