Monday, May 19

There's Nothing You Can Sing That Can't Be Sung...

This will be my last entry from the media center.
I put on my headphones, hoping that music will evoke some sort of feeling in me, some reaction appropriate for the occasion. Maybe it’ll explain why I’m lingering here instead of busting through the doors that have kept me at bay for so long.
I hit shuffle and Do You Realize by the Flaming Lips is playing.
Do you realize that happiness makes you cry?
But the thing is I’m neither happy nor sad. I’m completely apathetic. I’ve been released from this physical manifestation of my failures, yet it hardly means a thing. It’s as if it’ll all begin again in another cycle of torture yourself while you wait in limbo, bitch.
The next song? Blackbird.
Sigh. This certainly is a promising beginning to a life of self-indulgence and bitterness.

Well, so long dear friends. From here I will report of my daily nothings no more. Goodbye media center, good bye Wallace the wall. Goodbye memories. I’d rather forget you any day.

-Cheers!

No comments: