Tuesday, April 22

We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things…

Eep. His new CD comes out in MAY! :D
Yes, I’m excited. I just hope it won’t be a disappointment.

I’m saving myself for Jason Mraz and not in the way you’re thinking, pervert.
As soon as he starts touring again in the States, I’ll go to my very first non-orchestral/band concert. Lame, I know.


I’m two seconds and a crazy straw away from moving to Canada. I’ll much on whale nuggets and add nifty words like ‘aye’ and ‘aboot’ to my vocabulary. America Jr. recycles.


: ( they just mentioned SLC on the Simpsons. Dammit.


Mum dragged me to Joanne’s yesterday. Have you ever noticed how absolutely uncomfortable the boys you find there look? They’re either overcompensating for being in a craft store by trying to look macho while holding their mother’s purses, or they have a vacant, confused, and almost constipated stare. I saw this one kid who was trying to vibe the ‘tough man attempting to grow a mustachio’ in the time he spent waiting on the check-out line.


I’ve been let down by the get down if you know what I mean…I think. I don’t really know what I’m babbling on bout.

My room cleaning attempts leave much to be desired. I think I actually made it worse.

I’m throwing away my SLC letter. Well, at least I’ll try to.

-Cheers!
P.S. I've got a new obsession: knitting. It's amazing. :D

No comments: